In 2020, ADC heads back to Melbourne as a centric and accessible host at the all-inclusive Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. On the back of sold out events in 2018 and 2019, ADC is expected to welcome 500 dairy professionals from around the country for two days of forward thinking and discussion.
Sponsorship packages are available at different levels with varied options from lunch sponsorship, session sponsors, break branding and exhibition space.
ADC sponsorship opportunities:
- Sponsor a Conference session
- Sponsor a break with opportunity to showcase your products
- Satchel sponsor putting you front of mind for every delegate
- Lunch sponsor with your dairy produce incorporated through the menu (NEW 2020!)
- Caps for every delegate (NEW 2020)
- Happy hour at Conference close (NEW 2020!)
- Trade exhibition – limited booths available
The ADC 2020 Melbourne program is being developed as we speak with final details released in November 2019.
Explore how you can be involved with ADC 2020 and connect with fellow farmers, dairy colleagues and professionals from around the country at ADC 2020 Sponsorship Prospectus.