ADC have teamed up with ST Genetics Australia to up the ante on The Perfect Pitch offering an exclusive hosted overseas dairy tour. All you have to do is capture and share your take on why dairy matters to you.
Six finalists voted by the public will receive free registration to ADC 2020 with the winner announced at Conference in February.
The winner of the The Perfect Pitch 2020 will receive:
- Expenses paid 10 day tour to the US in 2020 hosted by ST Genetics Australia
- Flights and transport covered by $3,000 travel bursary
- Tour will focus on reproductive technologies that relate to on-farm results.
- Visit to ST Heifer Genetics centre in Ohio (rearing 8,000 heifers per annum) including 16 unit Lely Robotic milking unit, compost management & large herd housing.
- Visit to genomic testing lab, IVF facility, embryo operation and tour of facilities for elite male and heifer operations.
- Local farm visits and tours (to be confirmed)
So get pitching and submit your 30 sec ad on why dairy matters to be in with a chance to win. Entries are open to anyone involved in the dairy industry – not just dairy farmers!!
Entries close Sunday 15 December 2019.
Looking for inspiration? Check out members of our ADC team and why dairy matters to them and start creating your video today.